MCW Homecoming is almost here this is what you need to know ahead of our return to keep all fans, MCW talent & event staff safe.
1. If you’re feeling sick, don’t risk it and stay home.
Wait for your entrance music…
2. Just like the Ballroom Brawl, we’re doing a staggered entry. Please take note of your group number printed on your ticket, and the following arrival times:
Doors Open: 6:00pm
Show Start: 7:30pm
3. If you are not able to arrive at your allocated time you will need to wait until after Group 5 at 7pm. Please note the above also applies for MCW Members.
If you have a group ticket (more than 2 people) then your group must arrive together (just like The Brat Pack)
4. Keep socially distanced at all times, even when waiting to get into the Thornbury Theatre venue.
Obey our referee Edwin…
5. Once inside you will be required to scan the QR code and fill in your details at the door for contact tracing purposes.
6. Have your ticket ready for quick admittance.
7. Follow all signage, and any instructions from MCW staff.
Chairs – not just for hitting people with…
8. Please head directly to your seat and please stay in your seat.
9. There are only 4 reasons to leave your seat:
1. Use the amenities.
2. Get food or drinks.
3. Visit the merch tables.
4. Leave the venue.
Please don’t get DQed!
10. Please follow our live event code of conduct: https://www.mcitywrestling.com.au/live-event-code-of-conduct/
Most importantly, enjoy MCW Homecoming!
Melbourne City Wrestling Team