Melbourne City Wrestling, trading under “HOT TAG NETWORK PTY LTD” (together “Melbourne City Wrestling”, “HOT TAG NETWORK” , “we” or “us”) own and operate the following Australian-based businesses:
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information includes any information or opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable regardless of whether the information is true or not. Melbourne City Wrestling only collects personal information (and sensitive health information) which is necessary for, or related to, one or more of its functions or activities. The types of personal information we collect from you will depend upon the type of interaction that you have with us. Broadly speaking, the types of personal information that we collect may include:
your name, address, email address and telephone details;
- age and date of birth;
- credit card, bank account details and tax file numbers;
- health information – if you intend to use one of our venues or services where your health status may be a consideration;
- whether you are a member of one of our commercial partners with whom we organise discounts or other promotional arrangements for members and customers;
- where applicable your licence, vehicle registration and insurance details;
- your image, if you are photographed at one of our venues; and
if you apply for a job in one of our businesses, details about your education, employment history, membership of professional associations, referees and next of kin.
Where we collect sensitive information from you (such as health information or details of memberships of professional associations) we will only do so with your consent.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including:
- when you send us an email, “contact us” message or make any other form of written enquiry;
- via mobile sites, applications, widgets and other mobile interactive features (collectively “Apps”)
- via our official social media pages that we control, such as the official pages for our various businesses on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- when you visit or call one of our venues to ask about our services;
- when you sign up to use our services;
- when you enter a promotion, competition, provide feedback or participate in a survey, market research or other promotional activities which we (or one of our affiliates) conduct;
- when you sign up to receive our newsletters or marketing material;
- if your photograph is taken at one of our venues; and
- when you submit an application for membership or employment with us.
Some of our venues have surveillance cameras which may capture your image on film. We may use this information in respect of the management and security of our venues and it may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies for these purposes. We may also collect personal information from third parties, for example:
- your friends via a refer a friend promotion;
- our commercial partners with whom we organise discounts or other promotional arrangements for members and customers;
someone duly authorised to act on your behalf;
- our official pages on social media platforms and from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms; and
- recruiters we have retained and from referees you have provided in support of a job application.
ACCESS BY CHILDREN
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways, including:
for the purpose requested;
- to respond to your query or feedback;
- to process your application for membership of one of our businesses or to use or purchase one of our products or services;
- to promote and market all current and future businesses, venues, products and services and to inform you about the products and services of our commercial partners;
- to process and consider your application for employment;
- to assist with our internal business processes;
- for market research purposes and to improve our product and service offering;
- to administer contests, promotions and surveys;
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect; and
- to enable us to comply with our obligations under the law.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information in a variety of circumstances including to:
- related entities of HOT TAG NETWORK PTY LTD;
- contractors, agents and suppliers we engage to provide products and/or perform services for us,
- for example customer feedback analysts, digital marketing agencies, and trainers;
- commercial partners with whom we have agreed information sharing arrangements;
- our professional advisors, such as lawyers and accountants;
- law enforcement bodies;
a purchaser of all or part of HOT TAG NETWORK’s business; and
any other person for any other purposes that would be reasonably expected (including if required by law).
ANONYMITY AND PSEUDONYMS
From time to time, you may be able to visit our venues or websites and deal with us anonymously or by pseudonym. However, we require certain personal information to be able to provide you with the services, products or information you seek. If you do not provide us with certain required information, we may not be able to provide you with access to those services or products or respond to your request or communication.
For example, we may not be able to respond to your enquiry, assess your application, enter you in a promotion, or send you requested information.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide. You can update (or request us to update) your personal information at any time. We ask you to keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to provide you with useful information.
To update your details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to unsubscribe or “opt out” from receiving any direct marketing material from Melbourne City Wrestling or HOT TAG NETWORK, that option will be available in the relevant communication sent to you. We will respond to your unsubscribe request within a reasonable period after your request is made.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, UPDATE OR REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You are also able to update your details or request us to remove your details should you wish to “opt out” in the future. Should you wish to access, update or remove your details, please email us at email@example.com
If there is a lawful reason for not providing you with access, we will provide you with a written explanation and will inform you of the mechanism to complain about our refusal at that time. Please note that we will respond to your requests as soon as reasonably practicable and we may charge a reasonable fee for doing so.
SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOT TAG NETWORK takes reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information and to prevent the misuse, interference, loss, modification and unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal information.
We have implemented a variety of electronic and physical security measures to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. These measures include:
your information is stored on secured networks, and is only accessible by those employees and agents who have special access rights to such systems;
where your information is in hardcopy form, such documents are stored in secured areas only accessible by those employees and agents with special access rights;