1. The Promoter is: Hot Tag Network P/L (ABN 49 636 107 198) trading as Melbourne City Wrestling of registered office address: 5/6 Katz Way, Somerton Vic 3062. The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must enter their requested details at https://mcitywrestling.com.au/impact. Only one entry will be permitted per person.
4. Closing date for entries will be 11:59pm AEST, June 17 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 and over.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Five (5) winners selected at random will win a double pass to the IMPACT Down Under Tour event, to be held in Wagga Wagga, NSW on Friday 30th June 2023, and Saturday 1st July 2023. Each double pass is valued at $90.20. Each double pass will be for one (1) of the aforementioned event dates. The double pass only gains the winners entry to the event; transport to and from the event and any required accommodation will be at the winners’ expense.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be drawn at random at 5/6 Katz Way, Somerton Vic 3062 on June 18 2023.
12. The winners will be notified by email and/or SMS within two (2) days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within two (2) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Promoter will notify the winners when and how the prize can be collected.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.